But the school year is back in session and so am I, with apologies for my absence during the summer and an amends for anyone interested in my guest-blogging activities while I was away.
You see, I have been writing, just not for my personal blog. I’ve been scribbling down PPC Ad Writing tips for BoostCTR’s blog (since I’m now managing their writer community) and guest posting my Facebook Ad Writing thoughts over at PPC Hero.
If you’re interested in such things, I’ve compiled a list of my favorite posts here:
- The psychology of Geo-Targeting
- Make ‘Em Look Where You Want
- Clarity Comes Out on Top
- Secret Formulas Work — But Searcher Psychology is the Real Key!
- Strengthen What’s Already Working
- The One and Only Surefire PPC Ad Writing Rule
- Eye Tracking, Heatplots, and Ads — Oh My!
- Visually Striking Photos — Beyond Headshots of Pretty Women
- Keeping Social Media Ads Social